Terms & Conditions: (IMPORTANT: Please read carefully)
I understand that:
- This EOI does not constitute acceptance. Final approval of performers is at the discretion of Africultures Festival Committee. I/We will be notified in due course, whether or not I/we have been accepted to the Youth Talent Quest.
- The judges have the final decision and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition commences and concludes during Africultures Festival on the Sat 14 March 2014.
- By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Africultures Festival Committee from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands.
- I/We understand that it is my/our responsibility to look after my/our equipment & obtain sufficient personal injury and property damage liability insurance. Africultures Festival shall not be liable for any personal injury and equipment damaged or lost during the festival.
- I/We give permission to Africultures Festival to take photos and/or videos of my/our performance. Africultures will seek my consent prior to using these photos and/or videos in any of their or their sponsors’ marketing or promotional’ publications.